What We Do
The Quality of Education Directorate is made up of 5 teams who support all FE colleges in the Luminate Education Group. Our purpose is to improve the quality of education across the FE colleges. This is the aim at the heart of the directorate, across all strands of our work (TLA, English & Maths, i-learn, Data & Performance & Quality)
- You will lead on the coordination, monitoring and reporting of Quality, Teaching, Learning & Assessment, TLA progress, cross college attendance and departmental performance data to drive the college strategic aims.
- You will analyze and utilize a range of information and performance data, to inform strategies for improvement in performance in Quality of Education.
- You will be a solutions focused individual with a keen eye for data.
- You will have experience of working and promoting collaboration across teams.
- You will embody our college values and be collaborative; Inspiring; Passionate; Aspirational; Celebrate Individuality; Respectful.
If you have any further questions about this role please contact;
Kirsty Lister – Head of Quality Standards
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Center Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College and Yorkshire Center for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to be the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our students including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks which include an enhanced DBS check, online checks and must have two satisfactory references. Please be aware that it is a criminal offense to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activities in connection with children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.