Following the launch of our Strategic Plan last year, we’ve been making lots of exciting changes to improve the way in which the Students’ Union is structured and the way that we work. One of these changes is the creation of a new HR Business Partner role. This is a key appointment for us and the successful candidate will work with the CEO, Senior Management Team, the Board of Trustees, key stakeholders and colleagues to drive the change management process. They will shape, develop and deliver HR plans and solutions in line with the needs and priorities of the SU and its strategic plan.
In particular the role holder will:
- Be the SU HR expert providing high level people management, change management; development and support across all services;
- Empower managers to build and embed a positive workplace culture;
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legal, and procedural requirements;
- Analyze HR data to provide insight and provide concise reports to support decision making;
- Challenge the status quo to provide efficiencies and improve processes; and
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be CIPD qualified (Level 5 and above) with demonstrable generalist knowledge and experience of employment law and HR best practice. You must be a confident communicator (oral and written) have experience of working in partnership with a range of stakeholders, enjoy problem solving and have experience of successfully managing conflict and sensitive issues.
If you think that might be you, please download a copy of the job description and apply by sending in your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is 12.00 pm on Monday 17 October 2022.