Contract: 12-Month Fixed Term (Maternity Cover)
Deliver essential everyday support through excellent service
Responsible for everyday student and manager requests, you’ll proactively manage several accounts while maintaining incredibly high professional standards. An integral member of our client-focused set-up, this role is created for individuals who revel in delivering excellent service – with the dedicated skills and passion for supporting across all kinds of exciting and essential projects.
What you’ll be doing
- Delivering essential role in managing client administration and service support to agreed KPIs
- Responding to student and client inquiries – from processing orders to mock exam arrangements
- Proactively supporting clients and students including obtaining information and logging requests
- Maintaining up-to-date client profiles and process records on all BPP systems
- Providing all positive feedback and issues/areas of client concern to relevant stakeholders
- Working actively with Program Managers – attending client meetings where needed
- Guaranteeing SLAs are met and provide the provision of consistent excellent service
- Developing the services offered to your portfolio of clients to increase income generation
- Maintaining strong client relationships through regular close account management
- Providing regular support/absence back-up to colleagues as needed
Choose a better work-life balance
With hybrid working available, you’ll be able to split your time between one of our centers and wherever you choose to call home. Either way, you’ll benefit from a vibrant workplace and a culture that believes in looking after others, while being part of a diverse workforce where difference is celebrated. In addition, you’ll work alongside other like-minded professionals who champion progress, while having opportunities to develop in an environment where creativity and innovation are rewarded. On top of a competitive salary, we provide a generous annual leave entitlement of 28 days, and there’s a rewards package that includes retail discounts, Group Personal Pension Plan, dedicated healthcare and dental plans that offer additional assurance to look after you and your family. Brilliantly, you can also study any of BPP’s courses for free – be it a professional qualification or full degree.
What we’re looking for
- Excellent communication skills with positive telephone manner
- Experience of understanding clients’ businesses and needs
- Passionate about achieving client service excellence
- Effective management of client and internal stakeholder relationships
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Produce and maintain accurate, organized documentation and regular reports
- Good IT skills with internal system experience
- Experience working to strict KPIs and service levels
- Knowledge of apprenticeships and BPP product range is a huge plus
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a credit and disclosure check.
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today.