LSE is committed to building a diverse, equitable and truly inclusive university
Credit Controller Residences
Salary from £28,240 to £31,527 pa inclusive with potential to progress to £33,753 pa inclusive of London allowance
The Fees, Income and Credit Control Office is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and well organized Credit Controller to support all internal and external stakeholder requests across its service portfolio.
Candidates should have:
- Knowledge of Income / debt collection cycles and procedures, including relevant legislation.
- A track record of successful, relevant income/credit control experience
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office and a Financial or Credit Control system’ Ability to exercise professional judgment and to use initiative appropriately
- Good planning and time management, project management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills and the ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels
- A desire to deliver top quality customer service at all times
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and use own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Proven ability to plan and organize and prioritize own workload
- Coordinating bad debt proposals and write offs
- Implementing and advising students on the schools credit management and associated policies
- Meeting objectives, strategic targets and KPI’s as outlined
- Ability to negotiate and reach acceptable settlements in line with guidance without compromising the schools position.
- Resolving queries and inquiries efficiently and effectively
- Maximizing collection and mitigating the risk of non-payments
We offer an occupational pension scheme, generous annual leave and excellent training and development opportunities.
If you have any queries about applying on the online system, or require an alternative format for the application, please call 020 7955 6579.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 25 September 2022 (23.59 UK time). Regrettably, we are unable to accept any late applications.