Location: London Shepherds Bush – Home and Office Based
Implement, manage, and enhance attendance operations processes within the school
In conjunction with central teams within BPP University and teams in the School of Business, the Attendance and Operations Administrator will manage and enhance all Attendance Operations processes within the School. This role is key to ensuring that all regulatory requirements are adhered to in relation to BPP University and external regulatory bodies (ie, UKVI) relating to students’ attendance.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensuring the University’s attendance operations processes are followed within the school.
- Assisting Faculty and Associates through the attendance logging process.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure operational readiness allowing for a smooth attendance logging process on a termly basis.
- Monitoring attendance of all students, in line with the School of Business’s student engagement policies and within relevant external regulators.
- Responsible for email queries regarding student attendance within the Case Management System in a timely manner.
- Advising students on attendance related issues and signpost where relevant depending on the query.
- Assisting in process reviews conducted by the Attendance Operations Manager.
- Ensuring all registers are digitally archived for all programs within the school.
- Providing attendance data and analysis to the Attendance Operations Manager
- Confirming data integrity on the appropriate databases in conjunction with the wider delivery team.
Choose a better work-life balance
With hybrid working available, you’ll be able to split your time between one of our centers and wherever you choose to call home. Either way, you’ll benefit from a vibrant workplace and a culture that believes in looking after others, while being part of a diverse workforce where difference is celebrated. In addition, you’ll work alongside other like-minded professionals who champion progress, while having opportunities to develop in an environment where creativity and innovation are rewarded. On top of a competitive salary, we provide a generous annual leave entitlement of 25 days, and there’s a rewards package that includes retail discounts, Group Personal Pension Plan, dedicated healthcare, and dental plans that offer additional assurance to look after you and your family. . Brilliantly, you can also study any of BPP’s courses for free – be it a professional qualification or full degree.
What we’re looking for
- Ability to explain complicated information and regulations in a simple and easy to understand way
- Impeccable attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A good team worker and the ability to work alone without supervision
- Excellent knowledge and skills in using the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task when necessary
- Flexible approach to working in a collaborative environment
- The ability to deal positively with change
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today.