Part-Time Fixed Term Contract to end January 2023
Advance HE is a member-led, sector-owned charity that works with institutions and higher education across the world to improve higher education for staff, students and society.
About the Role
With high demand for our services and ambitious growth plans we are looking for a Senior Consultant to join our Delivery, Knowledge and Quality team on a short-term appointment to the end of January 2023.
The role will be focused on supporting our work on organizational development, culture and strategic leadership through consultancy, product development and our open portfolio of programs and events.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an expert and interested in transforming HE organizations, culture and leadership and management;
- Is an experienced and confident facilitator, writer and analyst in leadership and management organizational development;
- Has a track record of working with influence across a diverse range of stakeholders in the Education sector up to senior level in discovery & diagnostics, developing and shaping options for change, leading people through change and delivery of needs based and impactful options to meet member needs .
You will be a member of an expert team committed to making higher education the best it can be.
This is a fixed term role commencing as soon as possible to the end of January 2023
The role is Part-time – 21 hours per week (0.6FTE). There may be some initial flexibility in hours worked for the successful candidate and flexibility in how these are worked through the week.
The salary for this role will be £56,516 per annum full time equivalent (pro-rated to £33,909.60 for 21 hours).
This role can be based from our York or London office or can be UK home-based.
The role is offered on a directly employed basis or the candidate can be self-employed.
Should this role be of interest, for informal inquires please contact Cindy Vallance – Assistant Director by email: email@example.com
If you have the relevant skills and experience to be successful in this role, we’d love to hear from you.
Please click HERE to be re-directed to our application portal.
- We wish to fill this vacancy asap so availability for an early start will be a consideration
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK as Advance HE does not hold a sponsor license.
Closing date: Friday 23rd September 2022 (23:59 BST)
Interview Date: Thursday 29th September 2022
Advance HE is committed to providing equal opportunities for everyone regardless of their background. We are also committed to creating and sustaining a fully inclusive culture; for instance, through our Race Action Group. We acknowledge that people from certain backgrounds are under-represented at Advance HE and in our sector and we’re committed to doing what we can to correct this. We are particularly keen to receive applications from Black, Asian and minority ethnic people.