by Christopher D. Lee, Ph.D., SPHR
Launching a successful job search in academia requires planning, research, and document preparation.
During this webcast, Christopher D. Lee, Ph.D., SPHR explains the four-step process that virtually ensures you will land a promising opportunity in a more efficient, effective, and timely manner. He discusses essential knowledge and skills that every job seeker needs to know, including:
- Patterns in the job search
- Essential steps for a successful job search
- Preparatory activities that increase your chances of landing a coveted position
- Methods for enlisting supporters and getting assistance from others
- Resume and cover letter techniques that increase your odds of getting an interview
- The essential job search documents that every applicant needs in addition to a resume and cover letter
- How to use business intelligence to gain insight and advantage in the positions you apply for
Dr. Lee will also be answering questions in the comments section following the presentation.